I've been modeling this great environment in live streams on Twitch and after + 100 hours of work, I'm proud to release Episode I.
It's planned to be a serie of tutorials made of 3 parts: Modeling (EP.1), Texturing/Shading and LookDev (EP.2) and last but not least Compositing (EP.3). Based on the original concept art by Seungjin Woo
In this tutorial you will discover and follow along how to model a complete environment in Maya, sculpting details in Zbrush and adding assets from the megascan library.
There is a lot of techniques and tips that you can grasp and learn to achieve similar result.
- WHAT YOU'LL GET DIRECTLY AFTER PURCHASE -
- An introduction video (audio commentary)
- +80 hours of video - Realtime - QHD 1440p (no audio commentary)
- A conclusion video (audio commentary)
- 3d scene with Uvs (.mb, .ma, .fbx)
- Final render image 6K
- Bonus wallpaper
- SNIPPETS OF VIDEO CONTENTS -
- Blocking the scene (analyse, proportions, perspective, camera)
- Modeling based on multiple references
- Sculpting details on assets in Zbrush
- Dealing a huge amount of assets, how to organised them
- Adding 3d scan models using Quixel Library & Megascan
- Scattering grass and rocks
- And a lot more...
- IMPORTANT NOTE -
It's not a beginner tutorial and you should be already at ease with your software to correctly understand this tutorial.
Also, Megascans assets are copyrighted assets and are not included as following the Quixel terms.
- SOFTWARE USED -
Autodesk Maya 2018, Arnold Render, Pixologic Zbrush, Megascan Library & Bridge, Algorithmic Substance Painter, Adobe Photoshop